MENU

Slide

Advertorial: Popu Store

Thursday, October 14, 2010


Woohoo, it's finally FRIDAY!!!
Now that i'm working an office job, really understand why people always say "TGIF"!
TGIF TGIF TGIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!
Tired.. so busy at work, trying to not drown in a workload that keeps piling up.



If you're following me on twitter you'd have saw me tweet
about me learning driving, firstly because my workplace is close to 2 hours away
from my home by public transport.

It's crazy spending 3-4 hours just on travelling to and fro from work 5 days a week!
Then my grandma said she's gonna sponser me 3k to learn driving
cos my workplace is so far..

So why the hell not?!
My dad still ask me to learn manual cos his car is manual..
Omg i have terrible hand/leg co-ordination, the thought of driving is already terrifying, I still have to go worry about the bloody gear?!

Lol, He's going to change his car for me, i told him to get me like a 2nd hand car
s0 i won't feel sad if i get in an accident and buang the car etc.


Ahhh, going to register this saturday! :D






Ahhhh, back to my TGIF topic!!!
Yay, after working for a whole long week all i want is to nua around at home,
lie in bed and read a book but yet i want to shop too!
Need some retail therapy to relieve the stress! (I know.. what a typical girly excuse)

Here's a new blogshop that sells japanese magazine apparels +
Japanese brand hair styling products/cosmetics!


popu5




I ordered this Minnie mouse romper!


popu3

I love love love Mickey/Minnie, still have a 1.5metre tall mickey mouse sleeping
on my bed with me every night since i received it as a Christmas gift from my dad
when i was in primary school!



popu2

Love this nautical/chiffon dress, sweet & sexy!

popu

Got this Studded Jacket for work too! (:



popu4

POPU carries some hairstyling products from Kracie as well!

I think Kracie has some really awesome products,
(It's a japanese brand that's not available in SG)
they even did a collaboration with Rilakkuma to come up with a
whole line of cosmetics/oil blotters etc with Rilakkuma design splashed
all over the products, mad cute!

Hope POPU will be carrying that line too!
But i think it was limited edition cos i couldn't find it on ebay either ):


popu bob boucy

Ordered the hair styling spray for Bob/Bouncy hair, can't wait to try it! (:
There are sprays for straight hair, curl hair as well.




For the apparel pre-orders go here: http://bit.ly/aSuHQD
Get 10% off when you quote "Aki-Fidelis" when ordering! (:
discount is only valid for the apparels spree.

For Japanese hair products/cosmetics: http://bit.ly/aiUHIP





http://popu-store.blogspot.com/

http://popu-store.blogspot.com/

http://popu-store.blogspot.com/






Sorry for neglecting my blog for the past week, more posts this weekend!

Oh btw is anyone watch Mischievous Kiss? It's the Korean version of It Started With A Kiss. Omg it's SO GOOD! Sigh, I liked the japanese version when i saw it in my secondary school days too.. should go dig out my vcds and re-watch it! :D

You can watch
Mischievous Kiss here: http://www.mysoju.com/mischievous-kiss/



Loves, TheLuckiestChick.

No comments: